Id say that this will be the last game for thomas in a bears uniform. Doesnt his contract run out after this year?
Now an important question...
Will Dungy retire? I hope not, he is a classy guy, and after last year (wasn't it?) when his child died, I'm happy for him.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Id say that this will be the last game for thomas in a bears uniform. Doesnt his contract run out after this year?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
No, I think he's signed for one more
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm sure the Golden Boy will get MVP....even though the running backs are the one's to deserve it. Be prepared for a [censored] fest for Peyton Manning for the next week to 10 years.
(not saying he's not good, but we all know how ESPN is about this stuff...they run a story/person into the ground and then talk about it some more)
My bad i thought i heard some people say that this was the last year of his contract
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Yeah he is signed for one more year but I would bet that the Jets and Giants will be pushing hard for TJ in a trade, unless their are better Free Agents on the market. The Bears would be stupid to trade him. I would trade Grossman and Benson for a 6 pack and a can of Skoal and just draft another QB.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Shades of Neil O'Donnell for Pittsburgh vs Dallas.
Seriously folks: Deep down in all of our hearts, we knew Rex wasn't gonna lead the Bears to the promiseland. I feel for my older brother who has been a die-hard Bears fan for 30 years. I'll have to remind him and tell him it could be worse: He could be a Dolphin fan like me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Colts win just as I predicted. I wish I had had some money to bet on it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I partially blame the play calling though.
Honestly, even with Benson going out, they should have ran the ball, ran the ball, ran the ball.
Yes, the Colts had looked better at stopping the run in the playoffs, but I'd rather them beat me by playing well instead of being beaten by my own teams mistakes.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
My life is complete now, SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bookmarks